20 March 2018
Andrea Rippon has written in to give step by step help in responding to the GNLP consultation on line:
Planning: How to object online and save the Yare Valley from development.
To object online, you must register your details. Follow the instructions below to register and object.
- Object Online: http://www.gnlp.org.uk/
- Red box on top rhs – HAVE YOUR SAY http://www.gnlp.org.uk/have-your-say/
- Scroll down to the end of the first paragraph 1. The Site Proposals consultation document. Click on White box – COMMENT ON SITES
- REGISTER YOUR DETAILS – click ‘Go back to where you were’
- Click on NORWICH
- Scroll down through text, until you get to a table listing all the planning applicants names, organisations, information.
- Find GNLP0133 A-F
- Click GREEN PENCIL ICON
- Comment: OBJECT
- Cut and Paste 100 word objection (or add your own comments): The loss of green space and its impact on the wellbeing of humans/wildlife. The large number of development sites outside of the valley being proposed should more than meet the expected growth needs for housing and employment, without risking damage to what local plans identify as a Strategic Green Infrastructure Corridor. The present green corridor is much used and, in some places, overused, as evidenced by the worn condition of some of its paths. Rather than reduce its size, every effort should be made to increase its extent to meet the needs of a growing population from adjacent housing developments.
- Click CONTINUE
- Find GNLP0184 and repeat steps 8-11
- Scroll up to SOUTH NORFOLK LINK
- Scroll through text, until you get to a table listing all the planning applicants names, organisations, information.
- Areas are in alphabetical order – find Colney
- Find GNLP0158 and repeat steps 8-11
- Find GNLP0253 and repeat steps 8-11
- Find GNLP0514 and repeat steps 8-11
- Find GNLP0140 A and B.
- Find Cringleford
- Find GNLP0244 and repeat steps 8-11
- Find GNLP0461 and repeat steps 8-11
Thank you Andrea for your help – Ed.